Cigar Smoking World Competition!
Rocky Patel Event and Contest!
Saturday, July 30, 2022
12pm - 4pm
Carmack's Cigar Shop will be hosting the US Midwest regional competition for the Cigar Smoking World Championship (CSWC). CSWC is an international competition in the “slow smoking” of cigars. Competitors compete in how slow they can smoke their cigar with time penalties given for such things as breaking your ash or burning the competition ring (cigar band). The smoker who takes the longest to finish their cigar is the winner.
The US Midwest regional event will be held at Carmack's on Saturday, July 30, 2022 from 12pm - 4pm. The event is open to all cigar smokers (that's you!) and the winner of the regional event will participate in the USA Championship on August 13 to be held at Burn by Rocky Patel in Indianapolis. Then the winner of the USA Championship will compete at the World Championship from September 2-4, 2022 at the Radisson Blue Resort & Spa in Split, Croatia!
The cost to enter the competition is $20 with the winner receiving a gift card to Carmack's equal to the sum of all the contestant fees received that day. You will also receive two Rocky Patel cigars (in addition to the competition cigar that you will be smoking).
The contest will begin promptly at 1:30pm
It is preferred to pre-register by stopping by the shop or calling us at 317.773.3770, although you can come on the day of the competition and register!
Rocky Patel will provide the participating retailer with the following supplies per CSWC contestant:
(1) Mareva CSWC Cigar (this will be the competition cigar)
(2) Wooden Cigar Matches
(1) Guillotine Cigar Cutter
All participants receive the same Rocky Patel cigar that they picked from the box.
• Each participant will be given a cigar cutter and a box with two matches.
• Each Participant will be given one minute to light their cigar.
• The cigar will be smoked until it goes out, unintentionally, or until it is burnt up to the competition ring.
• The winner of the competition is the person who smokes the cigar for the longest time without it going out.
1st Place Winner
- Rockey Patel branded 100ct Humidor
- Les Fines Lames CSWC Winner's Edition Cutter
- S.T. Dupon Cigar Case
- 12ct Carton of Boveda 69% RH 2-Way Humidity Control
- A Carmack's Gift Card equal to the amount of all total entrant fees that day
2nd Place Winner
- Rocky Patel Envoy Lighter
- Les Fine Lames Punch Bracelet
3rd Place Winner
- Rocky Patel Diamond Cutter
All CSWC Participants
1 Year Digital Subscription to Cigar Journal Magazine
Click here for all the rules and regulations of the competition!
Robb Wilson the rep for Rocky Patel will be on hand for all the festivities and to judge the competition.
Special Event Deals
• Buy 4 Rocky Patel cigars, and receive 1 free Rocky Patel Cigar*
* Note: Rocky Patel Boxes are already discounted at 20% off
• $1 off any Knob Creek Bourbons
* Of equal or lesser value
So come and compete for the slowest burn with Rocky Patel at the US Midwest Regional Cigar Smoking World Competition! It's going to be a great event!
See you there and stay smoky!
Your friends at Carmack's Cigar Shop